I hope by now you all know what Verteego is. But just to make sure, here are some of its most important characteristics:
– a tool to assess your sustainability performance and help you improve it
– a simple way of creating your sustainable development report
– a platform allowing you to communicate on your practices with all your stakeholders (clients, suppliers, business partners, investors…) by publishing your report online
– a great way to highlight your social responsibility efforts
– a network of sustainable companies and organizations that share their good practices
– a reliable action plan supplier for companies and organizations that commit to sustainable development goals
Now, how does this work? Don’t worry, the Verteego team has all figured it out for you. It’s meant to be simple, for everyone!
First, it is a web platform, so you don’t need to install anything.
Second, the interface is very user friendly and you are guided along step by step.
Third, a very willing-to-help team is always there to answer your questions and explain you the whole process.
And speaking of team, guess what? Keenan, that you already know as post author on this blog, and myself, are preparing a series of tutorials that will show you each and single step of how to use Verteego.
We start today with the sign up process – just watch this short video, Keenan will explain you exactly what you need to do. Click on the image below:
Quick overview of the subscription form…
… and you’re ready to go greener!
See you soon for the next step!