2010 has been a very exciting year at Verteego. For at least 10 reasons:
1. we’ve launched REACHGarden.com, co-developed with world leading aircraft landing gears manufacturer Messier-Dowty (a SAFRAN company) and fashion apparel manufacturer René Derhy, a fully fledged hazardous chemicals in general, and REACH candidate list in particular traceability platform for manufacturers & retailers;
2. CarbonPark.com is now available to developers as an API where ISVs, system integrators and information system departments can access an extensive database of GHG consolidation methodologies & carbon emission factors to integrate carbon accounting indicators into existing information systems;
3. Verteego has extended its network of implementation partners and deepened its relationship with its existing certified channel partners: indirect sales is a key strategy at Verteego, and a major source of competitive advantage for our company;
4. we’ve basically doubled our engineering headcount in 2010 by opening an offshore software development center in India, which down the road enables us to serve our customers even better;
5. Verteego and software powerhouse SAGE have signed a worldwide partnership to provide environmental management extensions to SAGE ERP X3; this is a huge opportunity for Verteego to benefit from the growth of the SAGE ERP X3 installed base, as well as for SAGE to effectively compete with other large software vendors who differentiate their offers with environmental management modules;
6. Leading industry analysts, Pike Research, Groom Energy, Verdantix, and Forrester among others, have mentioned Verteego in their surveys. True, it may look like a little achievement here, but considering the number of players on a market that is about to consolidate, it is good to feel analysts understand the value of what we do here at Verteego;
7. Leading business intelligence consultant & system integrator Business & Decision and Verteego have agreed on working together in a close partnership to provide even more powerful solutions to their customers;
8. Verteego is frequently contacted by policy makers looking for insights on how regulations should evolve. Verteego actively takes part of worlwide talks on Climate regulation and Hazardous Chemicals risk management talks at national & continental levels;
9. Our international expansion strategy has matured and we’re ready now to not only win market share, but also generate sound margins in a number of countries;
10. We aren’t afraid to claim that Verteego Carbon is the most flexible carbon management software available out there. Thanks to Verteego Carbon’s modular architecture, Verteego now perfectly adapts to verticals such as, among others, construction, airports, large retailers, and hotels.
2010 was good. 2011 is set to be even better. I suggest you keep an eye on Verteego.